About the Role
As the Head of Product for Audoo you will work closely with the Head of Technology, to ensure that product is researched, designed, created and refined to be implemented on a global scale.
You will be passionate about three things… Technology, Music and Changing the World!
You are an excellent communicator that has the skills to create products and work closely with the engineering teams to not only create, but define, refine and plan for the future; whilst retained a holistic view of the business, partners and clients alike.
It’s important that you are a leader of people who can really capture and convincingly create the product direction to your team and wider organisation and inspire them to really make things happen.
Skills and Experience
- Own the product strategy and vision, from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Be able to work closely with other business units and the Executive team on shaping and evolving company strategy, and create multi-market roadmaps that deliver ambitious and time sensitive plans
- Have commercial & technology experience of acting as both a Product Manager and a Product Owner (software & hardware)
- Expertise in running effective research
- Be deeply knowledgeable in traditional Project Management frameworks and methodologies
- Be the domain knowledge expert, representing the voice of our users through usage and behaviour insights to support the decision-making process
- Be comfortable sharing the responsibility for delivery with the Head of Engineering and have a proven track record of getting stuff done