Our Audio Meter is a digital solution for PROs & CMOs to track public performance broadcasts in premises like gyms, bars, cafes and shops. It tracks the music played on location which is sent securely to our cloud based platform. From there, the data is shared with partnered royalty societies to ensure your music license fee is given to the correct artists and songwriters.
For Music License Holders (Premises)
- Eliminates manual reporting & admin requirements
- Supports the artists & songwriters listened to
- Tracks music from any source
- Simple to install
For Artists & Songwriters
- Accurate payment for the use of music
- Better understanding of royalty payments
- Better understanding of fanbase
- Supports artists of all sizes
For Royalty Societies
- Replaces manual admin with real-aim automated reporting
- Improves accuracy of royalty distribution for members
- Better understanding of music consumption
The Audio Meters are designed to record as little audio as possible by capturing only short bursts of audio at set time intervals. They strip out any foreground noise on device and convert just the music audio to a digital finger print. From there, only the digital fingerprint is sent to our cloud based platform, via end-to-end encryption.
The Audio Meter stores no personal information at any time. The device only monitors the audio playing in the background at set, short time intervals. It strips out all foreground noise before sending the digital fingerprint to our cloud database.